Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today was cross-training, and I finished the edits on my thesis!

Today I swam with the masters team for my cross-training.  It gives my blister a little break :)

And in bigger news, today I also finished going through the enormous mountain of comments from my advisor on my thesis!  Which is not to say that there won't be another round of this, in fact I'm sure there will be.  But it can only be less from here!  And the whole thing is due next Friday, January 20.  Unfortunately, I got stuck taking a class this month, so I'm not going to be quite as done as I wanted on that day, but the class is pass/fail and I'm trying not to worry about it too much.  Certainly having my thesis done will be a big relief, and a big weight off. 

And hi to my friend Rebecca, who also made calzones.  I'll try to remember to take some pictures of my mosaic projects so I can post them.

That's all for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Congrats on getting close to the end of the thesis, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete