Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And now, 100 miles of training complete!

Today, after a 5-mile training run, I have completed 100 miles of training!  Which leaves only 402 miles of training, plus 26 miles for the marathon itself.  So far so good, except that I've got a giant blister on my big toe on my right foot.  Check it out:

Side View

Top View
So you can see, it's pretty giant.  And since I haven't posted any food pictures in a while, or any pictures for that matter, here's a picture of what we had for dinner last night.  They're delicious homemade spinach gruyere calzones with red sauce for dipping.  So  yummy!  



Also tonight, I had my first session of Glass Mosaics class.  It was really fun!  My first project is a mirror with a mosaic border.  It's quite a lot of work, but it makes me realize that I should take some more art classes because I'm really enjoying it. 

And as usual, here's my plug for donating to my marathon fundraising effort: please do!  Here's the link: http://www.mos.org/marathon/meettherunners.php#lowenthal

Enjoy the oddly warm weather!

1 comment:

  1. We made calzones on Sunday night! :)


    Glass mosaics class sounds awesome, I cannot wait to see pictures. (I do own a mosaic mirror :))

    ReplyDelete