Monday, January 16, 2012

1/3 of the way through fundraising!

Woohoo!  Thanks to my donors!  I'm currently just over 1/3 of the way to my fundraising goal.  Today we ran 3 miles and it was supposed to be an easy run but we were a little too excited and ran a bit faster than we should have.  But I'm feeling good about my shoe situation.  If you want to help me get up to $2,000 by February 17, which is our team midpoint goal, you can donate here: http://www.mos.org/marathon/meettherunners.php#lowenthal

I also got some feedback on my thesis from my thesis reader, which means I have a bit more work to do writing about policy implications and recommendations.  So obviously the way I'm handling that is by procrastinating and blogging.  I also am procrastinating working on my assignments for my class that I'm taking. Ugh.

Tomorrow night I have glass mosaics class again.  Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera and take some pictures of what I'm working on.  I'm very excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment