Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello from Houston!

Well, we made it! I'm in Houston, which I've realized is my first time ever in the South, not counting Florida because it doesn't really count. I've now had my first experience of Southern manners, when the bus driver between the airport and the rental car place helped every female with her suitcase, but not the males.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired now, believe it or not, so this is it for now. We've got training starting early tomorrow morning and we have to get badges before that. I'm excited! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we are in the lovely state of Texas together! I'm up in McGregor for engine testing so I'm not anywhere near Houston sadly but we can at least relish in the southern manners together for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete