Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dinner with friends

Another fun evening tonight! My friend and I and one of my new friends from last night met up at the Plaça Catalunya and went to an Indian restaurant for dinner. The food was good and we had a great time talking and hanging out.

Afterwards, we wandered around the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter) for a while having nerdy conversations, mostly about airplanes. We discovered a guy playing guitar behind the cathedral and joined the crowd that was listening to him for a while. He was pretty good, especially for someone who was randomly playing on the stairs behind a cathedral.

Then we continued wandering, and decided to get some ice cream. I got coconut, and it was delicious:

Then we had to leave so that we could get the metro before it closed, so that was that. I guess I don't have much to say today, sorry! I'm excited for Seville!

Update: I just noticed that this was my 50th post, so woohoo!

Also, here is a link about the tower-building tradition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castell. Here's an especially impressive picture.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link about the Castell! And have fun in Seville this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete