Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm going to Seville!

There was a really great deal on Vueling (an airline), so I am going to Seville the weekend of August 7-9! I had been wanting to go there since I got here, and I was worried I wasn't going to have the time or money to make it. But with the price being so cheap, I couldn't resist! If you know me at all, you know I won't go to a bullfight, but I'm really excited to see some flamenco! And I've been reading in Rick Steves about Seville, and it seems like it's going to be really fun. Yay!

Today was pretty good at work. I'm feeling like my project is going in a good direction now and I'm going to have something I'm proud of at the end of the summer. For now, I'm making a document of all the research I've done so far, and it's pretty cool. I'm going to be looking at things from a more human factors-ish angle for the rest of the summer, so I'm excited about that.

After work, my roommate and I went running and did abs, and I did some general preparation stuff for when my dad arrives tomorrow. I've got a little bit of a plan, which includes dinner with my coworkers tomorrow night and Park Güell on Saturday. This plan needs more details, obviously, but planning ahead is not our family's strong suit. We'll also go swimming, maybe on Sunday. I'm picking him up at the airport first thing in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment