Sunday, June 28, 2009

Athens is so cool!

Hello from Athens! I have only a very short time on the internet, but I'm having a great time in Athens! I've seen so many ruins, artifacts, and sights in only two days, and I've taken soooo many pictures! I'll post some when I get back.

Tonight we're going to see Don Quixote in the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. We're not sure what language it will be in, but it's in an old theater (to say the least!), and it wasn't expensive. Should be fun!

I'll post more tomorrow, when I get back to Barcelona.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a blast!

    You have 4 faithful readers on Pine St. in Phila. Keep us updated.

    B,C,K&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Sounds awesome!
    I hope Don Quixote was somewhat understandable. (what language did it end up being??)

    ReplyDelete