Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A map of my donors

As I was looking through my list of donors, I was really impressed to see how far and wide everyone is spread around the country.  It feels so great to have support from all over the place!  So I decided to make a map of it, since I like maps.  Don't worry, no one's address is included, just the towns or cities where one or more people have donated from.  I hope you like it!  Here's the map:


View Marathon Donors in a larger map

If you're feeling inspired by the map and want me to add your location, you can make a donation here: http://www.mos.org/marathon/meettherunners.php#lowenthal

Thanks to all my donors so far!  I'd like to add a few shout outs to Ben and Christie, Rick and Sal, Grandma and Poppa, and Joe Y.  You guys are so great!  I really appreciate your help!  Only $1445 to go...

P.S.  It would make my mom happy if I stop asking for money on my blog.  But I can't do that until I meet the fundraising goal.  So, if you donate, you get the extra bonus of getting us closer to making my mom happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment