Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to Sam!

Today is Sam's birthday!  Happy Birthday to Sam!  He had some good days of teaching this week, which is appropriate for a birthday week.  We're going out to dinner at Stella on Friday to celebrate!  Thanks to Sam's parents!

My foot is doing ok, but I'm getting pretty ready to be done with the boot.  It makes my ankle pretty tired wearing it, because it is heavier than regular shoes.  I've taken to biking distances that I would normally walk because it's so much easier to bike than walk.  But only 12 more days of the boot, which is pretty manageable.  At least the doctor gave me a smaller one than Erin had lent me, so it's only to mid-shin instead of all the way to my knee.  I'm really missing running, and I'm worried that I'm losing all the progress I had made.

Both of us got a lot of nice birthday cards, so thanks to everyone for thinking of us and for sending birthday wishes!

Fundraising is going well, but I haven't gotten a donor report yet this week, so I can't do my shout outs to donors yet.  I think I'll get a report tomorrow, so I'll do shout outs in my next post.  In the meantime, thank you mystery donors!  If you'd like to become a (short-term) mystery donor, here's the link: http://www.mos.org/marathon/meettherunners.php#lowenthal

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment