Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Please support me! (also Happy Birthday, Mom!)

As you hopefully read in my last post, I'm running the Boston Marathon in April to raise money for the Museum of Science Traveling Programs.  Since not all schools can get their students to the Museum of Science for field trips, the Traveling Programs take the museum to them!  They do all sorts of science programs at the K-9 grade level, and the programs are available on a scholarship basis to schools that can't afford them.  My husband's school has been one of the beneficiaries of this program.  Last year, they got to learn about heat and temperature in October, and motion, speed, velocity, and acceleration in November.

I'm really proud to be running for this program, and I would be honored and happy if you wanted to support me by donating to the Traveling Programs.  If you want to donate, the link is here.  If you were thinking of getting me a present this holiday season, this would be a great present!  You don't have to get me anything else!

Of course, I'd also love to have support on the day of the marathon, so if you can come to Boston for April 16, 2012, that would be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment