Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today was a beautiful day!

I'm very busy with work right now, but I couldn't help commenting on what a beautiful day it was today!  The rest of the week has been and will be a pretty normal week for early April, but today it hit 90 degrees, with a lot of sun and a nice breeze.  It was perfect for taking my computer outside to do some work while sitting on a bench under a tree in a courtyard that I think of as the "Secret Garden".  It's really pretty, and I don't think many people here know it exists.  Anyway, for most of the two hours or so that I was out there, I had it all to myself.  So peaceful, and surprisingly conducive to getting work done.  I was working on figuring out which cognitive tests for executive function we're going to use, and there are more than we had originally thought.  It's probably going to come down to the Stroop test, just because we have easy access to it.  But there's another test, called the letter-number task (creative, I know), which I think might be better.  I won't bore you with the details, but I think it's a cool test.

Anyway, back to work!  We're going to New Jersey again this weekend for crew, so I won't have much time for work on the weekend.  Depending on how things go, we might have to race 4 times in 2 days! Yikes!

P.S.  I'll be happy if you leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend!! (Although I'll be happy to have you back in town for a weekend after this :))

    ReplyDelete