Sunday, April 17, 2011

The possibilities are endless!

This post is dedicated to my dad, who wanted to see some pictures of things I'm eating.  Here is some frozen yogurt with kiwi and passion fruit sauce that I've eaten twice now.  It's delicious!


Did I mention we're in Israel?  Yep, my fiance and I are here with his parents, and we're having a great time so far.  There are all sorts of things to buy at the open air market, so I took this (cliche, I know) picture of some spices that we didn't buy but were really pretty.


And now I'm going to fight jet lag and try to go to sleep!  Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bun. I'm trying to post a comment.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one seemed to work, so I need more material to comment on. Waiting on you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete